Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Just a little longer

Hello my Darlings!

I don't have a new release in the barrel, but I am working on one as we speak. It's going to be a long one, I'm hoping for 15,000 words or so. It might not drop until this weekend, so I wanted to give all you a quick update and a small excerpt to wet your whistle.


“Are you ready?” she whispered, almost in my ear. She reached around me and grabbed hold of my rock hard cock. “Yeah, you’re ready,” she said before I could answer.
Her hips swung forward, pushing the tip of her cock, which she had thankfully lubed up, into my ass. The now-familiar sensation of being stretched wide open spread across my body. I relaxed in her grip as more and more of her massive dick slid into my ass. She let go of my arm and pressed her whole body against me, burying her shaft to the hilt in my ass and resting her head on my shoulder to pour her hot breath into my ear. 
“That’s right, Jeremy,” she breathed into my ear, “take my black dick like the cock-hungry man-whore we both know you are.”

Ta~Ta~!

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment