Monday, December 14, 2015

Hello my Darlings!

Another juicy story is yours for the taking!

I went back to my roots on this one:

Transformed Into a Futa Hucow... For Science!

Lucy and Daisy have a fun evening involving expansion, lactating and good old fucking. Here's a clip.


Daisy pulled away with gasp and we both sat there panting for a moment, then she rolled over into my lap. Then jumped right up with a yelp.
“What was that?” she asked. We both looked down and spotted my erection at the same time. I had apparently uncrossed my legs at some point and my dick had sprung up out of my crotch to tent my skirt like it was the damn main attraction.
“What is that?” Daisy screamed, and flipped my skirt up.
“I, uh…” I trailed off, uncertain what to say. Panic welled up inside me and I thought I would cry.
Daisy reached out and grabbed my cock in a firm grip. I couldn’t stop myself and let out a moan, then bit down on my lip. The heat in my chest rose to a fever pitch. I felt like I was going to combust at any moment.

My forays into other genres were fun, but I'll probably stick to something more like this from now on... but do expect some more action from the iPowered Saga!

Ta-Ta, Kiddos.

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment