Saturday, December 5, 2015

iPowered 2

Hello, my Darlings!

How are you doing this wonderful Saturday? Sleeping in, I hope. I know I did.

The iPowered saga continues!

iPowered 2: Her Wireless Marionette picks up two weeks after the delectable encounter in the subway. Follow Ally as her day is monitored and guided by Lydia's unseen hand with the help of her powerful reality warping iPad. Let's get those juices flowing with a snippet:


My whole body vibrated with the power nestled inside my twat. With a shuddering breath, I tried to compose myself to the best of my ability. I glared at my hands which had a white knuckle grip on the table and made them let go, then sat back, picked up my coffee and sipped at the warm liquid like nothing was wrong.
My hands shook, but I managed not to spill the coffee. I pressed my shivering legs together, trying to keep in the fluid that was streaming out of my cunt and soaking the chair cushion. That was a mistake. My muscles tightened around the vibrator, increasing the power of the sensations.
My legs shot apart, which gave me a little release, but allowed my juices to flow freely down my legs. I realized I was breathing heavily as I was fighting the pleasure building up inside me. I wanted to let it out and scream with ecstasy, but that would be mortifying. Lydia hadn’t done that to me since that first day on the subway. The experience had been such a turn on, but I had been so embarrassed.
I glanced around the small cafe. No one was staring at me, which brought mingled feelings of relief and disappointment.

Mmm, now I want to go out for coffee.

Pick it up today, Kiddos, and remember to enjoy yourselves.

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment