Monday, January 11, 2016


Hey Kiddos!

Hope ya'll had a good holiday! I sure did.

And I'm back with a present for ya'll. A new book! 

Jen receives a mysterious package... and then is forced to bend over and take it by her overwhelming desire! After that... she grows Her New BIG Package!

Here's a piece of the action:

I was so lubed up the prick slid in with ease, but god did the massive shaft stretch me out. I was surprised I was able to get it in past the shaft, but I managed to take the first few inches without meeting much resistance.
I didn’t want to edge myself any longer and got straight down to business. I pumped the stone dick in and out of my wet twat as furiously as I could. I wanted to rub my clit, too, but the heavy dildo took both my hands to wield.
I pounded my own cunt while moaning in ecstasy. Never had masturbating felt so good. Less than a minute later I was cumming, the orgasm I had denied myself earlier made all the more powerful and sweet. Fluid gushed out of my pussy, soaking the sheets on my bed. Should have put a towel down.
But it doesn't end there. Her roommate wants a piece of the action, too, and offers her big black ass to Jen to do with as she pleases.

Be sure and pick it up, darlings.

Ta-Ta

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment