Saturday, January 30, 2016

More dick than you can handle

Mmm, big delicious cocks.

Hey, Kiddos!

I wanted to tell you about my latest story up for grabs on Amazon, but got a little distracted.

I know you all love it when hot chicks grow monstrously over-sized dicks, so that's what this latest erotic fantasy is all about. Here's the tip.

“K-kate,” she said. “Something’s happening. My pussy feels so strange. So hot.”
She stumbled toward me as she talked and masturbated. I guided her to the couch and set her down, then kneeled in front of her.
I had to force her legs open, then peel her hand away before I could see if anything was wrong. Nothing appeared to be different, except maybe that her clit seemed a bit swollen but that could have just been my mind looking for something wrong.
No… her button was definitely bigger. It didn’t used to peek out from under the hood on its own. I reached out with a finger and caressed the stiff, sensitive flesh. Patricia gasped and started panting. Just that little touch was enough to drive her mad. I grinned and decided to have some fun.
 Hope that got you all a little wet. I know I am.

And since I know you darlings really do love those ginormous cocks, I put together an equally massive Futa Four-pack for you to try and swallow.

Ta-Ta, lovelies!

B.E.

P.S. Vote on my poll on the right-hand side of the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment