Friday, February 5, 2016

A little wet right now

Big fat cocks pounding dripping wet twats. That's what you guys like to read about, right?

Well, good news, Kiddos!

Your favoritist author has some more futanari delights waiting for you to gobble down.

Mmm, futanari delight. Maybe I should  make that a real life recipe. It'll probably involve the biggest bratwurst you can buy and lots of cream cheese.

Anyway, Taking the Futa like a Man Woman?! is all about Jake, a womanizer, getting some comeuppance. A smoking hot redhead manages to trick him into turning himself into a woman. A woman who loves cock more than anything. Good thing the redhead has plenty of that to go around.

Here's a little nibble:


“What’s--” my voice cracked and I cleared my throat. “What--” my voice cracked again. I cleared it several times while Diana chuckled. “What the hell is happening?” I said. My voice didn’t crack but it was at least an octave higher in pitch.
“Don’t worry about it,” she said. “Just enjoy the show.”
She reached down, while keeping a foot planted on my chest, and undid the front of my pants, then slid them off. My boxers followed a moment later. I was naked on her bed, just like I wanted, but I felt panicked and helpless.
Diana’s hand caressed my penis. My flaccid penis. I always had an erection shortly after I stepped through the door and could keep it most of the night. I tried to look down, desperate to see what had happened to my cock, but I couldn’t raise myself up and couldn’t see past her leg.
Then she pulled back, freeing me. She started pulling her dress up over her head, but I was no longer interested in seeing her naked. Instead, I stared down at my hairless balls and shrunken dick. My member looked like I’d just spent the last twenty minutes sitting in a tub full of ice.

 Don't worry, Jake starts to have lots and lots of fun shortly after this. Hope you all enjoy!

Ta-ta, darlings!

B.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment