Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Almost done!

I'm close to finishing this novelette! Here's a quick peek.
“Yes,” I cried out. Her moist, hot mouth felt so good around my cock, her breasts felt like dough in my hands. With her skilled fingers inside me, and her equally skilled tongue running circles around the head of my cock, it didn’t take her long to milk more of my sweet, delicious jizz out of my member.
This orgasm was different from any I’ve ever had. I felt the pleasure mount up and explode in both my pussy and my cock. Slick juices poured out of my cunt around Crystal’s finger while I ejactulated load after load into her mouth. This time there was so much more cum, and Crystal couldn’t keep up. She swallowed as much as she could, but twin runnels of jizz poured out of the corners of her mouth and fell onto her breasts.
Another 2 or 3,000 words and I should be done and ready to edit and publish! Watch this space for updates.

B.E.

2 comments:

  1. This is great!

    Its wonderful to see an author doing more futanari and breast expansion stories... there can never be too many in my opinion.

    One of the best I've ever read was where a warrior girl was transformed into a futa and curse to have her cock and breasts continue to gradually get bigger everyday until she could find a cure. It was great and I'm hoping you're going to be writing stuff like that!

    Hey if you're ever open for commissions or need ideas, please let me know: shobej83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch!
      That's an interesting idea, I'll have to file it away for future reference.

      Delete