Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The beginning

And thus begins my burgeoning career as an author of erotic tales.
My (pen)name is Beatrice Evenmorne, B.E. for short. What I really like is breast expansion, and I'm sure all of my tales will have at least some of that sprinkled throughout. I'm also very interested in Futanaris and am currently working on my first futa story! (Excerpts to come!)
I do already have one short story I've self-published through Amazon Kindle Direct publishing, here's a short excerpt:
“Enjoying yourself?” She said. I stared at her, panting, and pushed myself up. My knees still shook but I was able to stand without leaning on the counter. My pussy burned as if I was a bitch in heat, my panties were soaked completely through, and my whole body felt warm. My breasts tingled and my nipples strained against the fabric of my dress. The sensation of the cloth rubbing across my breasts threatened to build me up to another orgasm. I tugged my dress back down into place, but it didn’t seem to fit right anymore. A nipple popped out of the top and I gave up.
It's called A GROWING Desire and you can find it on Amazon!
Thanks for reading, I'll check back in again soon!
B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment