Friday, June 19, 2015

Thoughts... and a request

So I've finally fulfilled a long time dream of mine to get something, anything published. It's self-published, so it's not published in the traditional sense, but you know what? I couldn't care less.

I've never been happier.

Now, after re-reading my most recent work just before I published it, I can't help but feel it might be a little slow. Same with my first work. I do some build up and some characterization before I get to the "juicy bits." I'm a traditional fiction writer at heart so I feel that even erotica needs to somewhat follow the plot triangle/curve. But is that what erotica readers like? That's what's more important. And I think the answer is... no. The problem is... no one is reviewing my work! I don't have a lot of sales right now, because I'm just starting out, but I was hoping to get at least a few reviews.

So! If you've purchased/borrowed my work, please review it! Or leave a comment here on my blog. Even if you didn't like it, I'd love to hear back from you. Actually, if you didn't like it, I'd love to hear why. Also any feedback on the title would be appreciated.

You can find my latest work, Blake and the Maltese Futanari, here on Amazon (it's free for Kindle Unlimited users!)
And my first story, A GROWING Desire, here.

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment