Saturday, June 27, 2015

Work, work, work

Loving this fem domme/billionaire  story I'm working on. The main character is a man that accidentally turns himself into a submissive futa. And loves every second of it.
I'm not loving the fact that "domme" keeps getting auto-corrected to "dome."

Anyway, here's another excerpt:

Mistress noticed immediately and laughed. She grabbed my cock and pulled it backwards between my legs. I felt something clamp down onto the tip and then Mistress let go. A heavy weight swung down and hit me in the leg. My penis went back to hanging straight down, only now it had a little help.

“When you can lift that weight with your cock,” said Mistress, “then you’ll be forgiven.”

“Forgiven for what, Mistress?” I asked.

A wooden paddle slammed into my ass, causing both cheeks to burn with an intense heat. I jerked again, in reflex, and all three weights attached to my body swung around crazily, tugging hard on my flesh.

“Well,” she said. “Now you won’t be forgiven until you figure out what it is you've done wrong.”
 Watch this space for more smut!

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment