Friday, June 26, 2015

Super Frustrating!

So I uploaded my latest story, Transformed Into a Hucow... for Science!, on Thursday... but it's stuck in Publishing Purgatory!!! Incredibly frustrating. It's been a full 24 hours now, and it usually only takes 3 or 4. Keep watching this space for an update. I'm really hoping it goes live before the weekend.

In the meantime, I'm already working on a new, interesting project. A billionaire dominate lady. I hope it does well. I know billionaires are popular right now, but they're usually men. This one's a wish fulfillment story with some transformation elements, here's a quick excerpt. Enjoy!
“Well maybe it only had one wish left. And I wasted it.” 
 Jenny smiled and looked me up and down.

“I wouldn’t say that,” she said. I blushed and looked away, but I was secretly very pleased. She reached over and pulled the ring off my finger and studied it for another long moment. Then she looked at me again with a very strange smile on her face that I’d never seen before.

“You said ‘fulfill my every desire,’ correct?”

“Yeah.”

“Those were your exact words?”

“Pretty sure, yes. Why do you ask, Jenny.”

“Well, it may be nothing. But let’s test something out. Stand up and turn around.”

Without really thinking about it I did as she asked. I felt a little self conscious of my body all of a sudden. I really didn’t want my new body to displease her like the old one.

“Good. Now drop your pants and bend over at the waist. I want a good look at your new pussy.”

I did as she said, making sure to move my hair out of the way to give her a clear view of my moist new cunt.

After a long moment when Jenny didn’t say or do anything and the position was starting to become a little uncomfortable, I thought about sitting back down. The thought evaporated from my mind as soon it formed. I blinked for a few seconds confused about what I’d been thinking about, and then the discomfort broke through my confusion and I moved to sit down. Well, I tried to, but my disobedient body didn’t so much as twitch.
B.E.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment