Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Next hit, coming up!

Working on my next smash hit! (I hope, haha.)
Should hopefully be done with it by Thursday. I say this because I'll be heading out of town for a bit late Thursday, so if I don't get it done, I might not have an opportunity until Monday or Tuesday, which would suck.
Here's a quick excerpt!

“I-- ah!” My knees almost buckled as waves of warmth flooded through my body. The sensation was pleasurable to the point of pain. I could feel my pussy reacting, my clit hardening. Fluid dripped out of soaked panties onto my thighs. With a loud snap, a button on my shirt gave way and pinged into the concrete floor. After a moment, the warmth receded, and I was able to stand up straight again.
“I ate some of the formula. It smelled so good, I thought it was food!” I took off my suit jacket and unbuttoned my shirt before another button could give way. The effects of the formula were pleasing, if painful. The silhouette of large nipples were clearly visible under my bra, which was stretched far beyond its maximum capacity. My breasts had been average before, but now they had double in size to be bigger than softballs. They were round and full and very heavy. They were bloated with milk, and it was starting to hurt. I needed to be milked soon.
Suddenly, my breasts rippled and quivered. The fabric of my bra keened in agony as my breasts expanded further, the flesh pouring out the top and bottom.


It's called "She Turned Me Into a Hucow!" It's got lots of breast expansion and lactation for all you kinky fans. Keep an eye out here, or on Tumblr, to be the first to know when it gets released!
And if you're in to futas, you should pick up a copy of Blake and the Maltese Futanari!

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment