Sunday, June 14, 2015

Just a little excerpt

Just wanted to share an excerpt from my futanari story! This scene involves a little attribute theft/breast expansion, too.

The white woman’s thick, marble cock fit perfectly in my hand. My thumb and fingers wrapped around and just met each other. I put my mouth over the hooded tip, and worked my tongue under the foreskin. When she grasped the sides of my head in an almost painful grip and gasped, I knew I’d struck gold. My fingers worked their magic along her shaft, hardening it with every stroke and forcing globules of pre-cum out onto my waiting tongue. I took the tip out once her cock was fully hard and then ran my tongue up along the full length in a slow, deliberate manner, starting with her wet slit that I found nestled at the base of her shaft.
With her cock now hard and slick, I placed it along my chest, between my breasts. My tiny tits didn’t even come close to wrapping around her shaft. I looked up at her and sighed. She laughed and snapped her fingers. Her breasts twitched and then began to shrink! My own breasts felt warm, I looked down to see them filling out, expanding. Only a moment passed and I found myself with a pair of breasts more than large enough to wrap around the white woman’s wrist thick cock. Her breasts were gone, but she still had two large, thick, nubby nipples standing out from her chest.

B. E.

No comments:

Post a Comment