Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A very sexy wish

My latest title Jenny's Sexy Wish is live!

Do you like lesbians? Futanaris? Breast Expansion? Wish Fulfillment? Then you'll love Jenny's wish. Just take a look at this excerpt.
Instead, I contented myself with sliding my hands under her shirt and nibbling on her collar bone. She responded by lifting the hem of my dress up to my waist and putting her hands on my ass. I never knew Faith could be like this, so intense and sexual. She was always just shy and quiet, fun to be around when you got her by herself, but never intense.
There was definitely intensity in her hands and hips though. She gripped my ass cheeks and ground her crotch against me. The rough denim of her shorts scraped across my sensitive clit and brought out a soft cry of pleasure from me. Faith forced my hips down as she thrust up again, rubbing my clit even harder against the fabric and I gasped my pleasure out into her ear.
Then she flipped me off of her so that I was facing away from her and wrapped an arm around my waist, hugging me tight to her while her other hand snaked its way down to my pussy. She held me against her as she started fingering my clit. Around and around her fingers went, teasing then flicking then rubbing, all of it driving me into a frenzy. My hips bucked against her grip, reaching out for her fingers to get more and more. I was panting and moaning as her expert fingers brought me to the brink and kept me there.
Pretty hot, right? Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my bunk.

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment