Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hump Day excerpt

Hello My Darlings,

I'm working on two very exciting stories right now. Not sure which I'm going to finish first.
As always, I like to keep you wet and ready for my next big hit, so here's an excerpt from one of them.
“Hey, Kat!” Amy’s girlfriend said as I walked over to them. Damnit, she knows my name. This is just embarrassing.
“Hey ladies!” I responded, grinning at the two. I sat down in the girlfriend’s lap and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me and shoved her tongue in my mouth.
“Damn that’s hot,” Amy said, a little breathless. I pulled away, reluctantly, then grabbed Amy and kissed her, too. We had a small tongue battle inside our mouths that was interrupted by a knock on the door. I stood up and winked at the two before moving toward the entrance way.
I'll leave you guess about what that was all about. ;)

Have fun, Kiddos.

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment