Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th everyone! Have an excerpt.

Happy 4th of July everybody!
Amazon is holding Transformed Into a Hucow 2 hostage under review at the moment, but it should resolve itself sometime soon. Hopefully before the end of tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm working on something I find especially arousing. I'm not sure what to call it yet, maybe just Anonymous Sex Club, but it features Penny, a woman who's sold herself to a club for 100% anonymous group sex for a night. Her body belongs to a group of strangers she won't even see for a whole hour, and they're going to take her hard and without protection.

Here's an excerpt:

Vivian walked over to the tub’s ladder and held out the massive towel.
“Come on, Penny,” she said. “We’ve got to finish getting you ready and we’ve only got a few more minutes.”
She dried me off quickly then wrapped the towel around me and led me over to the massage table. From another cabinet she produced a large assortment of lipstick. Vivian grabbed a handful of them and then kneeled down next to me. I gaped as she spread my pussy lips and started comparing lipstick to my labia. She set one off to the side and grabbed another handful, then repeated the process until she had narrowed the options down to just one.
“Here,” she said, handing me the lipstick and a small mirror. I obediently applied the lipstick, still a little weirded out, and then was more freaked out when I looked in the mirror again and realized my lips were an almost perfect match to my pussy now.

Also, I'm on twitter now! Follow me here.

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment