Sunday, July 5, 2015

Transformed 2 is on the air!

Thirsting for some Hucow action? Want to read about a woman tied up and milked like a cow? How about massive, gargantuan breasts? It's all in my latest story Transformed Into a Hucow... For Science! 2.

Don grabbed my hair and proceeded to fuck my throat, only pulling out every now and then to give me a chance to breathe. Every time he pulled out, a long rope of saliva trailed from my mouth to his dick then fell across my chin.
He hadn’t been going very long when I had already forgotten I was pissed at him and was reveling in the feeling of his cock stretching out my throat, cutting off my air supply. I closed my eyes against the tears that welled up and tried to bob my head up and down but couldn’t move it very much due to the restraints. As he pounded his cock into my face, I could feel heat building up in my pussy. It was begging to be fucked already.
Finally he pulled all the way out and left me gasping, coughing, and even sobbing a little bit as I sucked in air. He walked over to the pump and turned it on then put the cups on my nipples. Immediately I felt an intense arousal as the suction held the cups onto my dangling breasts.
If you're more grounded in reality, but like my writing, don't worry! I'm working on an anonymous gang bang I know you'll find sizzling hot.

Don't forget to check out the side bar for my Twitter, Tumblr, and Amazon Author Page.

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment