Saturday, July 18, 2015

Excerpt Saturday

Howdy Kiddos!

Been super busy, but I've also been working on my next piece. The working title is Redneck Succubus.
I shrugged, figuring there wasn’t much to do about it, and reached down to button my jean shorts back up. I tugged hard on the waistband, they were a size too small and always difficult to get on, but now the damn thing wouldn’t close at all. Then the ends slipped out of my fingers as if someone had yanked them away. I grunted in frustration and went to try again but then I realized what the problem was. My hips were wider, a lot wider. I twisted this way and that to get a look at my ass and sure enough, it’d ballooned out. As I watched, my hips flared out even wider, stretching my shorts to the point that even unfastened and unzipped, the waistband was nearing its limits.
My ass had gotten so big that the shorts were more like a bra for my butt cheeks. They lifted them up and squeezed them together, but only covered about half the expanse of flesh. The very top of my pussy peeked out from between the zipper.
I ran my hands over my butt and hips, not believing my good fortune. No man or woman would be able to look away from this ass once it was in motion. I straightened up just in time for my breasts to burst forward, stretching my flannel shirt. The buttons strained and then popped one by one as my breasts gained size with unbelievable speed. Soon only a couple buttons around my belly were left and breasts the size of volleyballs hung in the open air off my chest.
Like it? Keep an eye out for it!

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment