Saturday, July 11, 2015

Back to work

Hey kiddos,

I took a short break but I'm back at it again. Would ya'll like an excerpt?
Of course you would!
Then Faith started to shrink. No, the whole room started to shrink. Except her T.V. room wasn’t shrinking. I was growing taller. After only a few seconds I was already seeing over Faith’s head while seated in her lap. My dress had turned into a blouse, it  wasn’t even trying to cover my hips anymore. The fabric stretched tight as my frame widened, my arms and legs thickened and gained muscle.
Faith was staring up at me in total shock, then her face disappeared as my chest shot forward, ripping my dress open in the back and straps were ripped off my shoulders. A heavy pair of breasts flopped onto Faith’s upturned face and my dress slithered down my arms to drape itself across her head.
I felt something tickle my stomach, then heard a loud snap as Faith’s breasts flowed outward, ripping her shirt in places. Thick nipples dug into my skin, and her new protrusions actually shoved me back a little, they were so massive.
It's going to be a futa story with lots of wish fulfillment. Still not sure what to call it (as I've said in a previous post, I'm horrible at titles.) Keep an eye out for it this week.

Have fun!

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment