Friday, July 3, 2015

Working all the time

Working on Transformed into a Hucow... For Science 2! for all you breast expansion lovers.
Here's a quick peek.

“Ah!” I cried out, unable to help myself. I flicked my clit again then went back to vigorously rubbing my fingers across it. Using the electric breast pump always made me so horny. If Don wasn’t around, then I usually had to make do with my own fingers.
I cried out even louder than before as I orgasmed. My body seized up and my legs trembled as the pleasure grabbed hold and squeezed my whole being. Fluid gushed out of my pussy and made a mess on the towel I had laid down earlier.
After my recovery, I lay there listening to the soothing sounds of the pump and relishing the feeling of the machine sucking on my nipples. I was almost worked up enough to go for another round when the pumping stopped automatically. The cups dropped off on their own and I checked their handiwork. My nipples were nice and swollen, but still no milk flowed out from them. Twenty minutes a session, four sessions a day for two months and still nothing. I sighed wondering if the pump was a waste of money. Maybe I was one of those unlucky women who could only lactate after a pregnancy.
 Should be done with it soon! Have fun kiddos.

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment