Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Anonymous gang bang? Yes, please!

Ever wanted to get blindfolded and thrown into a room full of complete strangers who are only interested in fucking you senseless?

That's exactly what Penny did in my latest title: My First Time at an Anonymous Sex Club.

At first it seems like a spa day for her, but really she's getting made ready for a group of hung, horny men who proceed to fill all of her holes with their cocks and cum.

Here's a quick excerpt.

“Fuck this bitch is tight,” the man said, grunting with his exertion.
“Look at that tight asshole. Hold on a minute man, let me get a piece of this action.”
The man who was balls deep in my pussy paused for a moment. Then I felt a dick at the entrance of my ass and with barely a pause it slid in. I tried to cry out again, but again I just moaned instead. I could feel both cocks deep inside me, rubbing together through the thin walls separating my pussy from my asshole.
The feeling was fantastic and I started to lean forward to get a better angle for both men, but large hands reached around and took my breasts in a vice-like grip. The hands squeezed the flesh like you’d squeeze a lemon and dug their fingers into my nipples.
Now doesn't that sound like fun?

This one took a day or two longer than I really wanted due to some finagling with Amazon (partly my fault, but still very frustrating.)  Hope you kiddos enjoy it. ;)

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment