Sunday, July 26, 2015

Ack! I forgot about Excerpt Saturday!

Sorry Kiddos, it totally slipped my mind.

So... here's excerpt Sunday!
Finally, the desire I felt deep in my gut got the better of me and I practically leaped forward, pushed Esther against the wall, and proceeded to do exactly what I hadn’t been able to stop thinking about for the last three days. My hands went to her ass, squeezing her cheeks, my tongue went to the back of her throat, and our breasts squished together as we pressed our bodies together.
I heard some giggling from the audience, but that just made my kiss more intense, and a hand strayed up to Esther’s breasts, the forbidden territory. Esther made a sound of protest into my mouth when my hand closed around her breast, but didn’t stop me this time, and didn’t pull away.
We came up for air after what must have been several minutes. My tongue and jaw were a little sore, and we both were panting a little. When we separated and turned toward the living room, everyone burst into applause and cheers.
“9 out of 10,” Tammy said. “Definitely adding that to my spank bank.”
“Shut up,” I said. I felt warmth in my cheeks that wasn’t from the exertion.
 Look for more on this title tomorrow, Darlings!

 B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment